Ring Supplies Delivery
At checkout, you have a choice of postage methods:
- Royal Mail 48, Royal Mail 24 & Special Delivery.
- Royal Mail 48 has an aim to deliver within 2-3 days
- Royal Mail 24 has an aim to deliver within 24 hours
- Special delivery is charged according to the weight of your basket and prices are shown during checkout. If you place a Special Delivery order after cut-off on Thursday or on Friday delivery will be on Monday – If you would like Saturday delivery, please get in touch first as there is an additional cost.
- Delivery timescales may be extended by Royal Mail due to seasonality or pandemics etc
Overseas orders – Please add the products to your cart and during checkout you can use the shipping calculator and will be shown the shipping cost, if you wish to place a large order please contact us with details as we may be able to obtain a lower shipping cost.
You may be charged import tax and/or duty on deliveries – Please refer to your countries import legislation prior to ordering. We cannot advise on import duty or tax. Ring Supplies are not liable for these charges and they are the responsibility of the customer.
Orders are usually dispatched the same day if placed before 2PM. Occasionally orders may be despatched up to 48 hours from your order.
Sometimes, due to circumstances beyond our control, orders may be despatched after this time. If your delivery is delayed we will email you to confirm, where you have the option to cancel your order if required.
We use a number of delivery providers including Royal Mail. From time to time we may change the delivery option chosen during the checkout process to an alternative provider.